Submit Admission Form and make necessary payments to confirm your admission.
KG 1: The child must be between 4 & 5 years by 31st July 2017
KG 2: The child must be between 5 & 6 years by 31st July 2017
Grade 1: The child must be between 6 & 8 years by 31st July 2017
SYLLABUS FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2015-2016
Documents to be submitted with Admission Form
1. Two copies of the student passport with valid visa for the UAE
2. Four recent passport size photographs of the child
3. Copy of the birth certificate & Vaccination Card of the child.
4 Copy of Emirates ID.
5. Photocopy of the original Mark Sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. (This is required for students coming from Grade 2 and onwards).
6. Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 are required to submit the Original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended as per the guidelines given below:-
a) For students coming from outside the UAE., the following order of the attestation
must be observed for the Transfer Certificate.
i) The TC must be in English Language.
ii) The TC must be countersigned by the District Education Officer (for State / Matriculation Schools) / Zonal or Regional Officer (for CBSE / ICSE schools)
iii) Embassy or Consulate in UAE of the country where TC was issued.
Original PASSPORT,BIRTH CERTIFICATE and REPORT CARD to be presented at the time of admission
The documents will be forwarded to the Ministry of Education for their verification and approval. If the parent fails to submit the required documents on time as per his/her undertaking, the Admission will be cancelled. The school will not be responsible if the admission is not approved by the Ministry Of Education due to non-submission of incomplete documents. The child will not be treated as a bonafide student.